Thursday, March 4, 2010

TODAY is one of those days...

It’s time for new habits.

I’ve been contemplating for days already about selling one of my “baby business ventures.” Not the beadbar of course. For the past 8 months, I wasn’t really focusing much on it and had someone took the reins. Somehow, something is holding me back especially that it’s doing well and it’s Summer already which means higher sales. For the past months, it has proven to be a sensible venture and there’s such a big room for growth yet I know this is not the direction I want to take.

My parents never had a job because they are proprietors and do well in business. I think I got that from them, although I’m more scrupulous and calculating in many ways. =) I’ve always felt I’m a reluctant salesman. I’ve never consciously pursued business yet surprisingly; I do well with the risks I take so far, at least. I’m doing well and I’m quite comfortable where I am yet I know I still have a career to start. Sometimes, I still think about where and how to take it from here. I’ll be going back to D.G., Illinois in a few months and would be staying there for sometime to refocus on my other goal. This time I guess, I just want to devote more of my energy and time on this goal and my accessories business which fits quite well with our routines and way of life. After all, this is just what I do on the side; time to go back to the front and center.

Although I can only hope that I do as well in that aspect.

No comments: