Friday, June 25, 2010

This is it, pansit

Anticipation is always the best part.
Until you come home to my arms, I will be patiently waiting (continuously tracking developement in the USPS site).

After months of salivating, pondering, saving and coveting. I finally took the plunge. This is yet my most precious piece, not so much with the price but the fact that I couldn't find one locally...for months. I don't know but in the past few months,I suddenly acquired a taste for discontinued pieces. Thus, the Vintage Jumbo Coco and the Vernis Reade. Nothing can do it for me than the Topaz Blue.
And as much as I would like to believe dubious dealers here, I know in my heart, there is NO such thing as a 12k pesos stam bag. Please don't be fooled. I've seen those things vs. a real one. I don't know why some girls are fooled. So I took the risk of ordering overseas amidst customs and exorbitant shipping fees. Now, I am in bag purgatory...hoping for the best.

My Topaz Blue is coming home. I hope they don't give my baby such a hard time in customs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come home to Mama!! :) hehehe I am excited for you too. I want the red one in bordeux..

isabel said...

Ate hon, I'm so excited, I can't function. =/ I need my baby.now.