Tuesday, September 13, 2011

♪♫♫♪Make-up my mind..♪♫

I've been noticing the past few days that I'm regaining my love for make-ups. I guess when you are preggy and so restricted with the usual girly routines like spa and hair treatments, you find ways to still feel feminine while growing bigger by the day.

Being a control-freak...and pregnant is sometimes a challenge since it is this time that I seem to have no control with my body--hormones, moods and all. And I found out one day while being so unusually sad for no reason (hormones!), putting on make up even though I was just confined in my bed made me instantly a happy camper. I can't choose where to feel the little aches and pains but at least I can choose what gloss to use. Whatever floats my boat.

My days resting and taking it easy for the first few weeks made me almost a madwoman, my husband thought of confiscating my laptop. I guess when you have nothing to do all day and no one to talk to all day, you end up researching about everything and all the symptoms you've been feeling.
Everyday, I would report a new symptom I've researched about in the net that I would somehow be able relate to myself.

So Thank God, I was able to shift my focus to something that would make me feel and look better.

I've written some days ago about my sparse, abused eyelashes after subjecting them to lash extension. So after researching about the best mascaras around, I kept being redirected to Shiseido' Majolica Majorca Lash Expander.


This is by no means a beauty blog but I'm so impressed with this find I just had to write about it. I took a picture of my left eye before putting on the Lash Expander Frame Plus. Notice my sparse eyelashes from having most of them fall out with the extensions I had months back. Growing them back takes tiiiiime.


The mascara wand is odd-looking, one side is used for applying the lengthening formula with fibers (those short hair-like ones you can see in the photo) and the other side is used for fanning out the lashes. The fibers work as extensions of the lashes.



This is me (or my left eye at least) after putting on about two coats of the lash expander. I didn't use any eye make-up, contacts or eyeliner so this is just the plain mascara working on making my eye bigger and more importantly my lashes longer!


Aylavet! I'm thinking I loved the effect even now with thin lashes, how much more when all my lashes have grown back? I think I'm using this one for a long, long time. =)

No comments: