Monday, September 26, 2011

Today started out bad for me. My business phone suddenly zonked out last night. It was a Nokia E71 and it really served me well but since it was my business phone and was very much used and abused, I guess last night was its time to say goodbye. T_T

I panicked this morning because I really can't function without my business line. Unlike my personal phone which is an Iphone4 that I use for browsing the net, killing time while waiting, talking with Pao, family and people I know personally, my business phone pretty much orchestrates everything that needs to be done. Plus I can't use my Iphone 4 for the meantime since it only uses a micro sim.

So this morning, I had to brave the rains and find a replacement phone--fast.
I searched online early morning for an affordable QWERTY phone (I can't text anymore with a non QWERTY keypad). I found Nokia C3 which is really cute and quite similar to my old phone.



By 11.30 am, I already have my replacement phone. I didn't have time to check it anymore in the mall after buying it but when I got home and tried to navigate my new C3, I got pleasantly surprised.



I think its a phone meant for a younger crowd so that means its up for heavy texting and calling. I also like that it has wi-fi capability. Although it looks and feels a bit plastic-y I'm quite enjoying migrating my old contacts and copying important messages without any glitch and the best part is its really affordable! =D

I loved the Nokia E series phones which are really business phones but I thought the Nokia C3 will do just fine since I don't really need fancy features--my business phone is for heavy texting and calling so I just need a QWERTY keypad and a long battery life. I can use my other phone to keep me entertained. =)
So if you are looking for a simple phone with a nice design, basic capabilities and and you are not a phone snob (its relatively an old model since it came out last year), Nokia C3 is a nice option.



I'm quite enjoying my new business phone, I wonder though how long it'll put up with my abuse. :/

No comments: