Friday, August 24, 2012

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

To my two readers, hehe.

If you are one of them, you may have noticed I haven't been blogging regularly. As I've written days ago, I'm more active now in Instagram, although my profile is in private.

Anyway, life has been busy the past few days. My baby just celebrated his "half year" birthday





with a really, really yummy cake from Parvati! Its a cross between cheesecake and Brazo de Mercedes, so you can just imagine how sinful it is.






Last weekend, we spent a night with all of Hunter's cousins in his Papa's side. Too bad we weren't able to get hold of all the kids for a photo op but I just can't resist posting his pictures with his Twin Cousin, Tacio.


Lock up your daughters!


So excited for another long weekend. We have so many plans and I promise to post more entries this time!

No comments: