Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I want!






I’ve always appreciated bags more than shoes. I can go with fitflops everyday but not without a nice bag.
My love affair with shoes is sporadic and dependent on my comfort level. But I must admit, nothing beats a nice pair of heels specially during fight days. Every aisle feels like a runway and an ordinary jeans and shirt ensemble looks sexier with the right shoes. This I realize, while cleaning out my closet a while back to prepare for the new year. I’m an anti-hoarder. I don’t have anything that’s more than two years old except my schmaltzy stuff and favorite, old toys. I’ve realized that most of my shoes are flats and flip flops and my wedges and high-heels are not as worn-out as the latter. I miss wearing heels. Pao remembers vividly how on our first years together, I felt more comfortable wearing heels everywhere, every time. I guess our partner’s taste really rubs off on us. Somehow, along the way, Pao's super laid-back, comfy self has swayed me although indirectly to my current flip-flopping ways.

This coming year, I’m going back to my heels. Thank God I have tall hubby. I am particularly craving for a nice pair of oxford booties. I can’t really recall where I first saw a pair but I just find it so irresistible. It looks both sexy and substantial at the same time. I can’t wait to find a perfect pair for me.

No comments: