Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just so...

It’s both amusing and sometimes, trying when people learn hubby works as a senior product manager for Globe, they automatically assume I know everything by association. I am asked about line plans, availability of networks (?), text promos, cell phone plans even tracking down identities of certain contact numbers! (Pao is an SPM, not an Ayala!)

Once and for all, my husband handles the landline and broadband product (now, I may be getting complaints instead! Gulp. Hehe) and not mobile. And more importantly, as much as I would love to help, we don’t talk about work at home (and if we do, it’s definitely not about the merits of different network sites around the country!) so my area of expertise only ranges between getting vital signs to my beadworks! =P

No comments: