Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Harajuku Lovers Lover


I think my lifestyle hankers for bags that are less precious on days I have to run around and do some errands. But I just couldn’t for the life of me, use boring nylon and generic canvass bags. I’ve been meaning to get another Rootote bag for Summer but I couldn’t find something that I really like. I have just been informed by my supplier that The Rootote Paris and Capital I've been waiting for for months have been discontinued already. So one day while I was looking for my “pang-harabas” bag, I chanced upon a Harajuku Lovers by Gwen Stefani tote bag. I’m really interested with Japanese and Kawaii fashions although I wouldn’t really wear something as hardcore. So it generally comes out in my choice of accessories.

I just have to say, I’m hooked! I liked all the cutesy prints. More so, the price. I want to go back to school again and have this for my school bag. I ordered the Snow Bunnies baby blue with pink strap design. Although right now, I’m contemplating about the Danny Roberts for Harajuku.

My bag arrived this morning and my husband was wondering what the new package was. Now you know. =D

No comments: