Thursday, February 11, 2010

yah-dee-dah-doo

I had the best pre-Valentines gift from the hubby ever, That's 6 Valentines total. I got a big surprise this morning while going through my day's work. I'm still reeling over it. hehe.

Call me unromantic, I still believe Cash is the best gift. ;)

Anyway, I've been so busy the past few days I wasn't able to find time to post anything much. I got so sick last Monday, I had to go to the hospital. I was thinking it was maybe because of too much stress. Although I'm going to miss the seasonal highs when its over. I realized I love being busy. I would start working even before Pao leaves the house and still continue to work right before he goes to bed. I love doing things myself even though I have people to help me out, in the end I still like to touch everything and make sure they are at par with my standards. My perfectionist streak really comes out in this part of my life.

At last, its Friday! I'm so excited for this Valentines weekend! I will try to turn off my work mode switch. Although its a bit hard, I'll try to be less high-strung at least! Hubby has something up on his sleeves for this weekend. I always leave the planning to him because I'm all good just curled up at home. But I must say, I'm so looking forward to this...I think I deserve it. ;)

No comments: