Thursday, February 25, 2010

TORY BURCH


I love wallets as much as bags. Maybe even more. But the thing with wallets, I am monogamous. I have this strange attachment with wallets, I can't be in love with a lot. I have relationships with these things. Deep relationships and I tend to get attached to just one for a period of time. Once I move on to the next, I can't go back to my old ones. So I usually own a maximum of three wallets at a time since I usually sell them after I get tired of them. My bags are not as organized as I want to since I always change bags. But not with my wallet, it's so organized, people find it amusing. I have this pattern on how I arrange the paperbills, the cards, the receipts, etc. My family can attest to this, I'm afraid.


This is my next love. I want a patent one in Cognac Red.


Paolo kept asking why something that looks ordinary and sounds strangely like Milk can cost too much... He's still learning, bless him.

No comments: