Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm excited for this week.

Last night I was talking with Paolo, trying to review the things we have accomplished over the weekend and I realized apart from stuffing ourselves silly with food, we haven't done anything substantial. Weekends are for that anyway, to dilly dally and just let loose. I can honestly say the hubby deserves to be a sloth during the weekends. I, on the other hand, don't have an excuse other than I'm perpetually off schedule.

So I got into hypermode last night and declared that this week, I'm going to finish all the things that have been sadly sitting on my to do-list for the longest time ever. I'm happy to report, I did have a good start since I was able to able to finish the last three of my Alice. I'll be posting them tomorrow night.

Yay! Off to the other items...

No comments: