Monday, June 20, 2011

I had been awfully quiet the past few days. I had been spending every minute with the family and my business I just couldn't find time to squeeze in a few minutes here. Pao just went back so now I'm less busier. Hello again, blogspot.

Things are much quieter now. We spent the last month running around everywhere since its Pao's first time, we had to bring him all over Chicago. Now, I'm just basking in the long summer days at home and savoring each minute before I leave and go back to old manille. I'm sad that our vacation is over yet I'm relieved and determined to iron out a few stuff since this vacation did answer some things the hubby and I were pondering on.

It's always when I come here where I come to decisions that I always put off whenever I'm in my comfortable and cushy spot in the Philippines. Now it's really time to roll up my sleeves. *Sigh.

No comments: