Saturday, June 25, 2011

In the City I love, with the man I love.

Up until now, we still celebrate our anniversary of getting together. So thats two celebrations in one year: A wedding anniversary and the bf anniversary. This year, I took him all over downtown to see Chicago for the first time. It was one night of being away from my whole family.

I was so excited showing off Chicago to Pao. =)
Between the two of us, he is the more travelled one. He had been to most parts in Europe and several places in Asia whereas its only between USA and the Philippines for me before we got married. After getting married, Pao took me to other places and I was always the clueless one. He does all the itinerary and planning.
Well, this time it was my turf. ;)

Nothing's better than seeing a place you've always loved through the eyes of a person you love who's seeing it for the first time.

Nothing's better than seeing a person you love seeing the place you've always loved for the first time. =)








No comments: