Monday, June 27, 2011

More of a wishlist...than a shopping list

Compared to my past visits here, I am on a shopping diet. I guess that's what happens when you get married. I feel guilty spending too much (that, and also because I'm spending my own money now;)).

I realized now that I'm close to going back, I haven't bought a lot of stuff for myself other than my new wallet and stuff for my shop. I've been editing my shopping list since last week and came up with these final things.

1. A new point and shoot camera. I gave my old one to my little brother and figured out I need something with a nice P&S macro setting. Instead of buying a really expensive Macro lens for the SLR, I'm sticking with a more compact P&S Camera for travels.

2. One of the best things about having sisters (and more loaded sisters, too) is I get the most fabulous hand-me-downs. I haven't been shopping so much because I get so many clothes and shoes from them. I only need one pair of really good classic flats for running around back home. I've always liked taller shoes but sadly, my lifestyle doesn't call for so much heels shopping anymore.

3. I need a new stack of nail polish. Although I work with my hands, I always wear nail polish to protect my nails from chipping. I want a light, frosted purple one like Lippmann's Purple Rain by Zac Posen and I've been eyeing Gold Fiction polish for the longest time. Its a great alternative to the usual neutrals.
(Photo from makeupandbeautyblog.com)

4. A stash of the perfect Pink-nude lipstick: MAC Politely Pink. Since its less expensive here, I'm stocking up on MAC.

5. I've been investing on new gemstones and chains that are definitely pricier but of best quality. I'm stocking up on Gold-plated and Gold-filled chains and toggle-locks. I'll be posting new designs soon that are much daintier and definitely for keeps.

No comments: