Sunday, August 21, 2011

After telling her I was bored the past few weeks recuperating, my sweet mother-in-law was kind enough to lend me her DVDs of Korean telenovelas. I did love the stories but as much as I try to understand Pinoy craze over K-pop male stars... I just can't.

I'm sorry. I guess it's all a matter of taste.

It's just that guys who look more feminine, more fashyon and prettier than me don't appeal to me at all. Mag e-exchange lang kami ng skin-care tips. Hehe.

I guess cutesy guys never appealed to me. I want my men to look like men. I want to know more about fashion than my man can ever know. I want my man to wear leather belts and not those thin colorful pleather ones with tight shorts (Que horror). I want my man a bit scruffy.

Well, whatever floats your boat. I guess this is what I get from alternately watching a Koreanovela and Spartacus these past days. Try doing that and tell me what would you prefer. ;)


Now, you can't help but feel like a woman next to this.

No comments: