Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Good morning!

I am so happy to see the sun shining after days of gloom. Rainy seasons now make me a bit nervous.

I used to love it when it rains, but seeing how destructive it can be last 2009 when our house in Kingspoint got flooded, I saw and experienced firsthand how hard it is for other Filipinos who have to endure this every year.
Our house is supposed to be our sanctuary. I watch the news and realize how really resilient we Filipinos are, that I am thankful for.

As for us, we are all cozy and safe in our little place in P8. I was supposed to post photos of some house projects I did but because of what happened, I will move that down for the time being.

Since I'm done with my house projects and will just resume back after the rainy season, I've been busy with my little shop and some new projects that I'm excited to share. =)

I'll be posting more soon after I take nice photos. I've been obsessed lately with Instagram and is more active there than in my blog or other accounts.
Hopefully though, I'll be able to get some decent me time to organize this blog I have been neglecting for weeks.
Stay safe and dry!

No comments: