Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Weekend snippets

It's been a great month. I've been reviewing my August 2012 folder and just realized how awfully busy I was this month!
I organize all my files and photos in my laptop by months. That means all projects, photos, and whatnots.
I love this system because it works as a sort of file journal so I can keep track of my timeline and productivity per month.

Been organizing my August 2012 folder and realized this has been a great month! We rounded it up with a nice weekend getaway, just us three.

It was only our third time in MOA!

We had our lunch at Highlands Steakhouse.
Hunter, patiently waiting. =)



Baked Scallops to start off. Yum, yum, yum!

Cream of Mushroom that I didn't get to finish...



My Prime Rib Steak, half of which Paolo ate himself. :/


Paolo's order which he ate everything himself. :/

After walking it off for a while, we headed straight to our hotel. Midas is fast becoming a favorite.
Hunter marking his territory. How can someone so tiny take up most of the bed space? 

Staycation! Hours and hours of doing nothing and snuggling with family. 

Sushi date night. Its Japanese Buffet at Yanagi.

Picture check!


My fave! I love their Beef Sukiyaki.



Big guy on his high chair. 
Family Dinner. Even Hunter is eating with us. ;/

Next weekend, can't you come any sooner?

No comments: