Wednesday, August 20, 2008

*dawn musings


I have been busy running around in my little world that I feel like I’m so far behind with this blog; That I wasn’t able to document the very exciting things that have happened and are still happening. So here I am back in Downers Grove. My being here entails so many reasons why: the arrival of my new niece, little Cheska, my quest for my dream wedding gown, to take care of little Yanca, to bond with my sisters. But this vacation is unlike any other in the past. It’s actually what I like to believe as a passage before that one great journey I am about to embark: married life. It’s my last jaunt as a single girl. I never thought I could miss so much being a floater with my sisters, having that right amount of freedom and accountability. Being the youngest girl, I can say though I’m always subjected to the seniority rule, it’s a fact that I actually like because then I also have less liability knowing someone is always out there to take care of me, someone is always there more responsible. I know a few months from now, life would be different. Although I have always been the baby in my relationship with Paolo, married life is all about partnership. I have less than 7 months to go. I’m working on so many issues still, yet I’m confident by that time, I’ll be ready.
I have to be. =)

No comments: