Tuesday, August 5, 2008

my wedding prophet


I had the most wonderful dinner and coffee with a dear friend I haven’t seen for the last three years; A friend that reminds me of only the best memories. Now at 24, I think I have that certain wisdom in discovering lasting friendships. I’ve met a lot of people in my life but finding a true friend is like sowing seeds and the ones that grow and blossom are the ones which are most nurtured, cared for and loved.

Thanks Therese. Thank you for everything, Thank you for listening all through our STP classes about my “prophecies,” for rushing to my side even if it meant walking through the puddled and smelly streets of pedro gil and padre faura on a rainy day (shudders) just to give me a most-needed hug, for making me tag along with your equally sweet speech path friends just so I could have lunch mates, for keeping my “manifesto” (the one you are still saving for my wedding day, can’t wait to read it again! ;) ) for being there when I needed you most, for always saying the right words and for just reminding me of the goodness in the world.

I am going to miss you again so much.

No comments: