Saturday, December 11, 2010

Count your blessings and pay it forward

Saturday afternoon.



I'm loving my wedge sandals. I'm a bag girl and I don't care too much about shoes so I get attached with really nice and comfy ones that I wear to the ground. It's been a while since I last wore heels because of so much running around. I bought this months ago but just wore them this afternoon, after rediscovering this pair in my closet. I felt giddy with my "new" pair. They are really comfy. I walked on them the whole day and that included grocery shopping. Plus I think they are sweet.



I’ve been really happy the past few days for all the blessing that have been coming my way. I’m at a point where I like to stop once in a while, take a step back and wonder are these things really happening and just bask in these natural highs. I know everything can be better, but for now everything’s just lovely. I feel that the past month went full-steam ahead I had little time to process everything in. It was a series of activities, good surprises and new beginnings.
I am still processing everything and pondering my next step but the journey at this moment is lovely, just lovely.

I still miss my family, I still have a lot of things to do, to accomplish…but I think the better part of it all is knowing I’m on the right track. A life map has always been important to me ever since high school and I felt for a long while; I was pushing forward but not really knowing where I was going. Now I really feel I am in the right environment. I am doing what I love. And I am happy. For now, that is more than enough.

No comments: