Thursday, December 23, 2010

I soooo love the married life.

Me and my husband made a pact before we got married that we will do our best not to evolve into an old, boring married pair. We will hold on fiercely to the last shreds of our (imagined) coolness.

It's close to midnight and my husband is in the kitchen cooking up something so we can just chill out all night long watching movies and our fave shows.

Ironically, this makes me feel like such an adult. =)

This afternoon Pao and I went to the mall to do some Christmas shopping for ourselves. We were excited talking about things we were planning to buy...but ended up buying a kitchen showcase instead. Of ALL things.

I've been dreaming about a cool, sleek Electric Oven for sometime already and I told him this is what I wanted to buy for Christmas. I fantasized for quite a long time about baking a Whole Paprika Chicken ala Nigella Lawson. I am determined next year to make that a reality.

We ended up with a spanking new oven, a new set of knives, Paolo's Metal Grill Pan for his steaks, a set of teflon wares and a sleek new osterizer to match the Oven.

We bought those instead of new clothes, new shoes or even a new bag (!) just like other normal young couples out on a holiday shopping. We came home all giddy and excited with our new loot.

So much for being a cool couple. Say hello to the old Yasons. ;P

No comments: