Sunday, June 29, 2008

back to business


After a momentarily albeit necessary detachment from the usual bumblings in life, I'm happy to report I'm alive and kicking and back in my usual element. Sometimes, I guess, those unwelcome jolts in life somehow are necessary to finetune our groove and just move on with the changes. Right now, I'm in a peaceful and quiet existence for God knows how long. Lately, I'm finding out the truth that A LOT can happen in just two weeks...


Anyway...lately, I've been evolving into this little miss french poodle as how my bestfriend terms it... Not so much on the dramas but more on my being a little lady with my choices these days. I just started recently my newest collection (insert:ahemization) which are kiss-lock purses, the vintage-y the better. I find them quite lovely, especially shiny, haughty minaudieres that I, myself dont even know where and when I'm going to use them exactly. I just like feeling a little more ladylike. I feel so deprived these days with the right creative atmosphere...or even a situation. I'm actually short of inspiration.

I need a change of setting. Preferably one that requires the help of a minaudiere...

No comments: