Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New blog!


Welcome to me! yay! After a long while of pondering if I'm going to start a blog and be real anal about it, I finally started one. My blogspace at my friendster account doesnt have space anymore. Although I'm bipolar with these things (now you see me, soon you wont) I 'll try my best to write from time to time just so I don't have to write 5 emails to my sisters and bestfriend to update them with what's going on.

I just got engaged! Yay again! but I must admit at first it was a bit scary...prolly 'coz I'm the kind of person who enjoys being a smoocher, ehr I mean single. Being the youngest girl, not having too many responsibilities, I feel like I'm a twelve-year old getting married. Marriage is such a big thing, right now, (I know it's bad...) I'm more focused on the wedding and all the hoo-hahs. I'm still deciding on the theme, menu, gifts, invitations, etc. Although this particular picture of pink peonies and hydrangeas jumpstarted the whole thing. Its as fun as I thought it would be but more stressful than I expected!

Well. the ride has just began..

No comments: