Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cute



I've been meaning to buy a new pang-harabas bag because my old one is already harassed to its core.
My "errands" bag is actually what I technically use everyday. So even if I use my snob bags for the everyday loot like phone, kikay and wallet, I have my errand bag for the substantial (laptop and my business "tools"). I love beautiful bags but since I'm no longer in the Corporate world and my lifestyle requires running around, I need one that I don't have to worry about wearing out.

I'm loving this Rootote Mimicry in Bronze Enamel. It's chic yet sturdy enough to bring the whole house and at only PhP 2,750 it's a steal. It's actually my third Rootote bag and aside from Rootote bags being cute and sturdy, they are eco-friendly.



They are only limited in quantities so even if they are very affordable, it's like getting limited edition bags. The best designs sell out real fast, you have to order yours overseas if you're late!
You can order yours at Rootote Philippines or contact 09176256406.

No comments: