Monday, September 13, 2010

Long Weekend

Our weekend was all about family and just staying in. We wanted to try A.Venue in Makati, also to scout the area for future possible bazaars. My next bazaar invitation is at A. Venue hall on October 11, although I'm still not sure if I'll be able to join. My sister's coming to visit and I want their two-week stay to be really enjoyable (That means limiting my MTO's for the next few weeks).



I was wearing my "Ghost" extra-long necklace which is basically made of chunky, clear quartz in rhodium-plated thin chain (also available in gold-plated for special orders). It's really a nice piece, although a bit pricier, clear quartz are one of my fave crystals. The room was cold but when I took off my necklace, it was very, very warm, almost hot to touch but not uncomfortable. Real quartz are like that. They conduct heat and energy. The necklace can be worn up to three layers. =) Order yours at Charmed Life. Most of my limited pieces are not posted on the site.



************
The past few weeks were routine for me. I've been spending my days whiling time away, doing things I gotta do, mindlessly. I've been busy and more tired these days.
Probably more so because I'm getting a bit sick with the routine.

When I was single,I can leave anytime and fly to Chicago now I have to sync with Pao's schedule which is one crazy schedule. :/ *Sigh. I miss my family.

I kept thinking of wanting to make the days go faster. I've been waiting for a lot of things to happen. Things that my husband and I have invested on to come to fruition.
I can't wait for my sister and Cheska Pooh's visit. I can't wait for October and Pao's big break. I can't wait.
But as I'm lately realizing, things go by much slower when you are waiting.

2 comments:

sapphirebelle said...

hi miss isa..how much is the necklace? icant seem to find this on the multiply site.
i have ordered one already the coral and whitet urquoise necklace.in 14inches drop length..
i have yet to deposit payment..hehehe

isabel said...

Hello! I didn't post it in my multiply site because its limited. =) Just leave an email. Thanks!