Friday, November 21, 2008

THINGS I WILL MISS MOST ABOUT DOWNERS GROVE


Orange Chicken. Country Buffet. St. Mary of Gostyn nursery pews. York town and Yogen Fruz. Crashing at Kuya Dan’s and Ate Hon’s place. 24/7 net connection. Fridge raiding. Camping out at ate vi’s room. Endless supply of brain junkfood (johanna lindsey, anyone?) Kuya Dan’s famous spaghetti and baked ribs. Tita Tess’ everyday mystery meals (what’s for today?) Cold Case Files Marathon with Ate Vi. Making fun of my very cute, very preggy Tetel. Friday Night Gimiks. Serious laughtrips with my sisters over random take-outs. Saturday getaways. GoodMorning dances with Yanca. All night Cuddles with Cheska. My pink room with a tinkerbelle lamp (cheska’s actually.) Quiet mornings with either babies by the window on a rocking chair (so mommy-mommy.) Kuker and Ate Vi’s 50-inch plasma TV while hogging the best part of the sofa. Being wrapped burritto-style in the best polka-dotted down comforter in the world. Spur-of-the-moment joyrides with my sisters and their alipores (my bros-in-law.)
My Friday allowance. YAY! Snooty Oakbrook mall. Shopping (From Macy’s to Walmart!) CHICAGO, still the best city for me =) Online shopping and those delivery boxes on the frontdoor (feels like Christmas everytime.) Ate Vi’s uber guwapo Pilot SUV. Ate Honey’s closet (still is the best shopping place in the world. LV hand-me-downs, anyone?) Yanca's kisses and wrinkly-nose-smiles. Cheska's baby scent and beautiful doe eyes. Serious life discussions and laugh trips with Ate Vi.

HALF OF MY FAMILY...HALF OF MY HEART.

No comments: