Tuesday, November 25, 2008

to my next flight

Its 3.26 pm, 6.20 am or 5.30 am, well, depends on your time zone. Since I’m in Korea for my transfer flight, I should say 6.20 am. The 13 hour flight was a breeze. It really helps to have a beautiful flight attendant for a sister; I got the best seat plus an extra seat so space wasn’t a problem. The American businessman wasn’t at all chatty which is a bonus especially travelling alone on long flights. I love to keep to myself and catch up on my trashy, romantic novels. I’m waiting for my boarding to Manila and I’m really hoping I don’t get to seat beside a very chatty mate. But since it is now a Philippine flight, more often than not I always end up on the seat beside elderly pinoys who love reminiscing and occasionally lambasting the good ole’ PI.
I love travelling alone, especially on long flights but not this one. I guess fate was considerate of my turmoils (having to hand-carry a POUNDER wedding dress and all). All I could think of during my 13 hour flight was Cheska’s big eyes and smiles, Yanca’s giggles and adorably chubby legs. I miss my sisters already it hurts.
I guess things will be better once I get to see the parentals, my imbentor mills and my man.

"I'm coming home." This time though with all the changes, home seems a bit vague.

6 hours more.

No comments: