Monday, January 18, 2010






I was minding my own business one typical Sunday morning when I got a call from an unknown number; Thinking it was a client, I reluctantly answered the phone. When the guy introduced himself as an ABSCBN segment producer and asking me to be a guest in one their morning show's segment, it took a while for me to believe that it was really true...They found me amidst a sea of designers and beading enthusiasts, liked my creations and wanted me to present.

It's exactly a year already since I opened my shop. What started out as a tiny, tiny baby is now a toddler learning to walk. I know I still have a long way to go. I'm just glad to be able to share my passion. It brings me so much joy to create beautiful things but there's absolutely nothing that compares to the fulfillment and joy I feel when somebody appreciates my work.

Here's to more beads this year!

1 comment:

hazel and ej said...

I am very very proud of you, I love you