Tuesday, January 12, 2010

loner busy bee*

Hubby is on a business trip and I'm home alone. We initially planned on me going with him in Cebu to attend the Sinulog but a lot of things came up this week and I'm working my a*s off. Last Monday, I had to finish a dozen and more orders for a client in the U.S., this Thursday I have to deliver some items for our reseller in Bicol. And I'm working on two weddings right now, one is scheduled on May here in Manila and the other one is on July in Illinois. Not to mention the TV guesting next week, I had to pull out items from our consignment shops only to find out they are not enough and I have to make more!

And that's just for this week alone. Sigh. Good thing I'm done with all the online orders so far. I really have to work on having a system or work schedule. I don't want to put off projects just because they are due months away because something almost always comes up! I'm not complaining though, I love what I'm doing. Cheesy as it sounds, I can honestly say I now get it when people say they get a sense of fulfillment not from the money but doing something they absolutely love.

Anyway...So hubby is away and I'm honestly getting the blues. It's not enough that I'm crazy busy. I guess I never really got used to being alone. It's not as if I'm not alone when he's away at work during the day but still. It's different when I know he's coming home in the afternoon...

Back to work mode!

No comments: