Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BB cream



I've been hearing so much about the Blemish Balm or more popularly known as BB cream. Koreans were the first ones to use this cream and we all know they have beautiful skin. Its supposedly used by clients after a laser treatment and derma procedures. They were made to promote skin healing by regenerating. BB's are considered to be a skincare breakthrough since they are very versatile, they work as a make-up base, moisturizer, foundation, sunscreen and soothing balm all rolled up into a light-based cream. Hurray for tropical beauties!

For days, I have been on a look-out for a good formula, but everything out in the market right now sells for at least PhP 900. I was over the moon when I found out that Maybelline just came out with its own BB cream at only PhP249!

I have been using Olay tinted moisturizer with SPF 15 prior to my Maybelline BB and I can say its much lighter and has just the right matte consistency I'm looking for. The only drawback is it is only in one light shade so you have to use your regular foundation and mix it up with the cream to match your skin tone. I have only been using it for a week but I can say its working for my skin. I absolutely love it.

No comments: