Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I've fallen off the wagon again.
It's not enough to say I've been busy.The past few days I felt like being pulled out from so many directions. I have a lot of things to catch up on and I'm just praying for a go go go mode tomorrow.

The hubby is home recuperating for a week. The work stress is getting the best of him. Upon my insistence (nagging) we finally visited his doctor to find out what's up and it was the usual work-flu and he was advised to take it easy for the next 5 days. I'm happy I'll have him all for myself for the next days but right now he is in front of his laptop, still working away. *Sigh.

We started with our home improvement project at my parents' place in P8. We started with our room already and I am more than excited to spruce it up for the next few days. Next is the bathroom and the living area and I'm off to my next little projects.

Oh, I need to post about the Ville Sommet weekend as well---that was a nice break. =D I just need to organize some files and will be back here soon.
So much catching up to do.

No comments: