Thursday, July 8, 2010

Usually, the first week of the month is the busiest for me but somehow this week, I had it easy peasy. I'm scared though about how it will affect next week.
This morning, I had a lot of things to do but I just couldn't start my day right away because I was doing so many nonsensical things and thinking about stuff that I rather should be doing. But I guess we all have those down moments.

I was at the mall this afternoon and dropped by Powerbooks to browse on some new titles. I was so thrilled to see that Amanda Quick's The Perfect Poison is already available in paperback.


And even more thrilled to learn that she has released a new Arcane Novel just recently.


I used to avoid romance novels like plague. I remember being so embarrassed accompanying my sister Vi at bookstores so she can find her fresh selection of trashy novels.
But Amanda Quick made me a convert...more because of her witty style of writing and smooth plots. She has a great way of developing the characters and story. I love the mystery and the quirky heroines and of course the romance.
I love how she makes romantic novels a bit smarter than usual but still a chunky, juicy brain-junkfood.

So now I'm a proud Romance Novels reader but I still draw the line---only Ms. Amanda Quick And Julia Quinn can cross.

*Sigh, I'm excited!

No comments: