Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello, new day

I've been really busy the past few days. Yesterday alone, I was running all over Manila. Morning was in Makati to sign a contract, had to rush home to send a batch for shipping and the afternoon, a supplier called for an emergency meeting. Our day ended super late and I am determined to take it a bit easier today. I still have a bazillion things to do but I need to take a breather.

I am not complaining though. I love being busy, sometimes I just find it hard to put an off button for some me-lovin' time. I seriously need some. =)

Last Friday, I had a guesting at ABSCBN Morning Show. The Segment producer called up at 10pm for a 4am call time and I literally weren't able to sleep anymore since I had to finish a few things for the interview. I also had a serious case of sniffles been sick for a few days and I was telling the producer it might not the best time to do an interview since I will be sniffing the whole time! But we had to go on and I was sleeping on the set and for the first time felt a bit nervous because I was so light-headed I was scared I might pass out during the interview. Thankfully, nothing eventful happened and I was actually pleased with how the gap went. This time it was all about business, how I started and starting your own accessory shop so I had fun because the interview was just very conversational, it wasn't the usual demos or instructional segments. It was just like talking with girls about kikay stuff.




I'm really excited with my new Blooms collection. I just started posting some of the designs in my beadbar shop.



Here are some of the designs already posted in Charmed Life.




Rica is wearing a piece I will be posting hopefully by end of January. By the way, Rica is a sweet girl. I don't encounter a lot of perky hosts in the mornings and I must say she's very gracious. She went up and introduced herself to me as if that was necessary. She asked all the right questions and after my segment, she told me she liked a lot of items and actually bought some. I couldn't make her take anything as a gift. She was a pleasant surprise. Love her.

Lot of things coming soon for my little shop. But for today, rest muna. =P

No comments: