Tuesday, January 25, 2011

jelly cravings

Due to my lifestyle, I rarely wear heels. Back when we were first dating, Pao used to tease me because I wore heels or at least wedge sandals all the time even on casual days (though I believe he secretly liked it). Now I'm sadly in flipflops or flat sandals. When I'm feeling all fancy and girly, I wear ballet flats.

Last Saturday, I went shoe shopping and I was sadly reminded that I am getting older because the shoe styles I see now scares me. They look nice but I wouldn't dare to wear them even on my best days.

In my search for the perfect casual everyday sandals with a bit of height, I saw these from Melissa. Now I'm torn between the Vivienne Westwood...


or the Tropical...


I also like the Tropical in black...

I can definitely see myself running around with these babies. =)

No comments: