Monday, January 31, 2011

I am so lazy with this blog. As you can see, it is online diary rather than a "lifestyle" blog. And nothing is easier than writing about my everyday humdrums. That was actually what I want it to be. I started this blog since my whole family is in the States, two of my very best friends are in the States as well and it'll just be easier and more fun to document things that I would have emailed to them.
I was back-reading some entries and I realized how boring my life sounds like! It's just that whenever I'm out on very casual days, I rarely take photos unless I'm in the mood and most of the time I only take photos of the food. :P I remember when we were in high school, We had a journal project with Ms. Vernon and mine looked the most boring because it was just all texts and feelings. My classmates had fancy doodles, post-its and pictures. I got one of the top marks though, hehe.

Anyway, Today started rather nice. I just realized I'm a few thousand pesos richer. I miscalculated some things and overlooked a few figures while balancing some books. That's actually a nice feeling, similar to discovering change in your pockets or purses. So now that I have money to spare, I'm in the Valentines mode and I had been thinking of how to celebrate it. ♥

*****************************
New collections are up. =)

No comments: