Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Back to the Grind (sort of)

When I don't tinker with pretty things for a while, I get antsy and miss it so badly. So just days after giving birth, I was back fiddling with my tools and creating shiny things. =)

I really like this drizzle Lisa bracelet I made. The chain is gold-filled and the crystals are small bicone swarovskis. Although it looks a bit chunky and busy in the photos, its actually very dainty and delicate. The client wanted it in juicy Berry colors


This necklace is just one of the many waterfalls design I made the last few weeks. Its made with Green Hydro Quartz and Watermelon Tourmaline set in 14k plated gold.

I haven't been posting in my business site because I was so poofed and tired all the time when I was pregnant and now all the photos from past orders have piled up for sorting.
Since I don't get help right now here in US and I'm basically a one-woman production number, I find it harder to keep up. I needed to prioritize on just the meeting the demand and existing orders rather than coming up with new designs and updating my sites.
Hopefully, I'll be able to start sorting out all the photos from the last month this week. =)

No comments: