Monday, March 12, 2012

Now that we are just waiting for Hunter to get all his check ups done and start his immunization shots, I feel that our trip back to Manila is near.
I'm in a sort-of panic mode since I am still not done with my shopping for baby things that will last me until the next year.

We've accumulated so much stuff from the last three months and now I feel like shipping all these back in the Philippines would be the greatest challenge. Well, that and the courier fees! :/

I still have yet to find a high chair and a playard for him to use back in Manila.
Somehow all the stuff we have right now are in Green and has a Jungle theme but his nursery in the Philippines is in Blue and has vintage planes theme so now, I'm thinking of how to mesh the look together.

I really like this playard by Maxi-Cosi. It has a built in changing table and other compartments. I love that it will grow with him until toddlerhood.

I'm still looking for the perfect not-so-colorful and wooden high chair that will not stand out like a sore thumb in my mom's old furniture.
At least, I have something to do at 2 a.m. after waking up for the baby. =)))

No comments: