Friday, March 23, 2012

I'm loving every minute of being a new mama nowadays.

I'm able to bring Hunter out and I love how people come up to me to coo on him and just basically share in our happiness in little ways. I've always been that way I guess, even when I was pregnant.
I wasn't one of those preggy women who hate their tummy being touched or get annoyed easily.
I loved basking in my pregnancy glow and I didn't mind people touching my belly because I knew it was out of goodwill especially when I was in the Philippines where it is considered good luck to pat a pregnant belly. =)

My little Hunter is a snugglebug and although I'm going to miss him being this small because he is growing way too fast right before our eyes, I'm excited with his other stages and there's nothing in the world I want more than to be front and center witnessing everything.

They always say that with Parenting, the days are long but the years are short so I'm determined to enjoy every little thing about this blessing given to us.
I'm just thankful that I have the choice and the privilege of being a Stay-at-home mom and that makes it so much easier to apply Attachment Parenting which is the style of parenting both me and the hubby really adhere to.
Speaking of which, I want this book and I'm set to order a copy one of these days.

That is when I find time. I've been busy working with new stuff this month for spring like hydro quartz crystals and yummy briolettes, when I'm not busy with Hunter.




Just this morning I woke up at around 3 am after only sleeping for two hours. But it was during the quietness of that moment while looking at my son, I realized these are the good days that I will cherish and look back when I'm old and grey.
Right that moment, instead of feeling tired and sleepy, I felt so content.
I realized it was one of those moments where everything is perfect: My parents are healthy and enjoying their lives, my sisters and brother are happy with their own families and projects and I have this great blessing and things to look forward to in the coming months. =)

Life is great.

No comments: