Monday, March 12, 2012

I honestly don’t know what to write anymore.

Days ago, I have decided to start a new blogspot and change my blog’s name. Somehow, “isabelicious” doesn’t fit anymore now that I’m a mommy. I just thought my entries are so random and out of focus.

Weeks ago, I had an invitation from an online fashion community site in Singapore (that is just starting out) to guest as a “fashion blogger.” Really!? I find it funny since these days, I’m the least fashionable person that I know. =/ And even during my good days, my style can only be described as comfy and classic (read: boring). I've never had any outfit posts ever so I figured it might be for my jewelry collection and online shop (speaking of which, I really have to start my business blog soon!) since this is a personal blog, an online diary of some sorts and not an entertainment/lifestyle column.

Paolo talked me out of creating a new blogspot or changing my blog name because he said the evolution of my blog makes it special since it represents my growth. After all, I’m writing first and foremost for myself. Leaving my online home for the last four years will be a waste since the beauty of it all is reading my past entries and seeing how much I’ve changed and grown.

So “isabelicious” it is.

No comments: