Monday, May 25, 2009

Channeling Rachel Ray



I was talking with my bestfriend Janna over YM last night when she suddenly reminded me of Pao's proposal which was exactly a year ago yesterday. I was in the mood of celebrating it so I had ate Lulu run to the grocery to pick up a few things. Since grilling is a no-brainer and Salmon doesn't take long to cook, I was able to whip up Grilled Herbed Salmon in Cream Sauce with Wine. Au contraire to my fam's popular belief, I do believe I have more cooking mojos than my hubby. Although my dessert turned out to be a lame bowl of fruit cocktail with Almond Jelly since preparing the Salmon took up all my time. It was a success though since Pao is all about the effort. =) I'm discovering I'm loving these little wifey things every now and then.

No comments: