Monday, May 4, 2009



Tita Gem, my mama’s friend is hands down the best chocolate maker in this side of the city. That’s not a small thing coming from a choco connoisseur, yours truly.Although my taste for chocolates are not really as complicated and as expensive. Sure, give me a Royce or Godiva anytime or maybe even a Fritz Knipschildt! But if you're looking for just plain comfort food, this is the route to go. I asked her to make my chocolates for my wedding candy bar and the personalized chocolates I gave to our principal sponsors. I even got the best wedding gift ever:A bouquet of the creamiest white chocolate roses! Nothing spells y-u-m-m-y better. My sisters always send us chocolates and every year when we come back, we always hoard on different chocolates from the States. They are still all here and I just usually take a bite or two; on the other hand, I can finish off Tita Gem’s chocolates in a flash and I wouldn’t have noticed it! I just love how uncomplicated her chocolates are. They are just simply delicious without being overwhelming and “nakaka-uyam.” The Milk chocolates are rich and sumptuous, the white ones are just oh so creamy but my absolute fave is the cookies and cream, it’s even better than Hersheys! Sorry mama, but I can’t wait to finish off my box! (hehe, eat your heart out ate hon!)
For orders and inquiries, please text Tita Gem at 09228933492. Her chocolates make great gifts, giveaways or just plain treats. =)

No comments: