Wednesday, May 13, 2009


I made this crystals and lucky charm bracelet for my birthday. It's made up of Ruby and diamante crystals, Purple Agate stones and a Red Rose Coral. Ruby crystals for love and beauty, Agates are stones of strength, protection and support. Relieves tension, stress, fears and they are believed to be powerful healers of emotions. Red Corals are used as protection and to destroy bad energy vibrations. They are also traditionally worn by newly married couples. Not to mention the bracelet is just plain pretty. The meanings behind the stones are only icings on the cake. =)I believe we all have different meanings and interpretations of the most mundane things in life. But half of the beauty of anything is our own story and significance.I love the Red Rose in full bloom: It reminds me life is beautiful.

If you want a customized bracelet, please check my online shop at http://thebeadbar.multiply.com/. You can also reach me through my email at isabelyason@yahoo.com. =)

No comments: