Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Big Thanks and Love to Jettee's Kitchen!

I was greeted one morning with the loveliest surprise. The heavenliest, most luxurious cakes were delivered to me as gifts from one of my clients, Jet. Jet is one of the most thoughtful persons I know. To this day, my project with her for her little angel, Marcus remains as one of my most memorable experiences in my Charmed Life shop.



Jet is the owner of Jettee’s kitchen, which sells probably the most luxurious pastries you’ll taste in this side of the city. She uses the finest ingredients such as French Valrhona, premiere real Belgian-made chocolate Callebaut, real New Zealand creamery butter, and pure extracts of Nielsen-Massey such as Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla and Peppermint. Oh Yum.

She sent me two of her Heavenly Cakes, The Carrot Walnut (Pao absolutely loved this one) and the other one which I believe is one of the bestsellers, the Choco Banana.





The Carrot Walnut has a rich cream cheese filling that is so good. Her cakes are so rich without being too sweet or the taste overwhelming because all the ingredients just work together. Pastries by Jettee's Kitchen are Love in a cake. I don't really eat a lot of cakes and I usually skip on pastries because I'm really picky when it comes to baked goodies. I hate overpowering and artificial tastes but my goodness, these are so good! They make their pastries with the best ingredients and it's evident with the first bite--it's so sumptuous, luxurious and more importantly, fresh.




Even her pastry packaging is so pretty; I love the colors and the tin cans! Lovely! Everything is so beautifully done.




Jet is also committed to the advocacy of helping parents, babies and children in need. Together with her husband, they put up the Love of Marcus Fund.
They are social entrepreneurs. Pastries by Jettee’s Kitchen is a venture utilized to help others as well.

“A business fueled by the love of Marcus, it is ultimately purposed for the love of others. Twenty percent of Jettee’s Kitchen’s net earnings automatically goes to subsidize the projects initiated by the Love of Marcus Fund.”

Please visit them HERE. for premium, haute pastries.

Please contact 632 622 8465 / 0918 2085097
jetteeskitchen@gmail.com for orders and inquiries.

No comments: