Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My First Cath Kidston

I've always wanted a Cath Kidston bag. I find the brand very girly, very British and the prints just absolutely make me happy.
It appeals to my granny -chic taste. It's just so difficult to get hold of a genuine one here in the Philippines.

The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton uses a Cath Kidston bag as seen here in the photo during her Canadian visit. Just goes to show that we all need that dose of kitsch every now and then however serious and classic our style may be. =)



I wanted a Carry-all in the same print! What's better than a similar print to a princess for my first Cath Kidston? =)



I wanted this design since I first saw it in a Japanese shopping site.



My Dottie, It's finally here!



Although Cath Kidston fakes are everywhere around the Metro, it's really easy to spot the copies . Usually the tags are not smooth and the oilcloth is much thinner. You can really tell the difference from a genuine Cath Kidston because of the quality.

Here's a photo of the tag in an original Cath Kidston:


Lately I'm into canvass, lightweight and oilcloth bags. I'm still able to address my bag cravings without breaking the bank.
This is my first CK but definitely not my last.
Yay to more affordable bags!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Hi,

Did you order the bag through their site and have it shipped directly here or did you have it shipped via forwarders like Johnny Air?

Did the fee cost much?
I'm reluctant to have it shipped since it might get more expensive.

Thanks
Dorothy